2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

I can't beat friend politics or the H.U.M.

Nope, I can't beat the dozens of fans you have by posting this review, but I sure as hell want to share my disgust with others for the sole reason that I can.
Personally, I didn't like this movie. Alot of movies made by you have disappointed me lately. It's as if you've given in to the mindless less-than-intelligent jokes everyone seems to like. At first I liked a few of these jokes, but in the end it was just repetition.
You're a talented person and I did like quite a few of your animations, but not this one. Sorry, I guess?

Have a good life, mate.

LazyMuffin responds:

It's okay BRAH.
Thanks.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Perfect!

This movie is a collective genius of awesomeness. It really portraits how one-toned Newgrounds, Brawl-movies and everything else can be.

And even with different styles!
Twenty thumbs up.

V-Day Shorts V-Day Shorts

Very nice indeed.

I liked the smoothness, anticipation and naturalness of the movements. The blood effects are very nice too.
That you provided a name with every part made me fill with glee, as most shortimations are just pow-pow-pow newanim newanim pow in one continuous, chaotic mess.

Would you mind if I use these little anims as training for my animations?

Peace out,
Akadra.

PS: Good music choice, too bad it couldn't be filled with more short anims.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Incredibly good.

The drawings may not be the best, but what are drawings if you got knowledge? You made a great educational interactive picture and you should get quite some credit for that.
Great stuff, mate.

Zombieman Zombieman

Zombieman

My opinion is that the game is wáááááy too slow. It's like you are a snail instead of a man. At least give him a run-function or make him faster.
It wasn't much different from other zombie survival games except that the zombies you shoot became survivors and you could play a zombie too.

Also, I don't know why but when I move the guy and move the mouse at the same time, my in-game cursor goes very slow but when I make him stand still, my mouse is okay. I don't know wether this problem is me or your game.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Straight A

Awesome game, never saw something like it and it's mindbendingly hard at some points, wich i like. It's nice that you can make your own moving machine and even better that you can design a machine to do certain tasks!

However... Some things in the game are just TOO hard and take a whole hella lot of patience, continuously having to tweak things just a little bit and finding out what's wrong with your contraption takes a lot of time so not everyone will like it... But I do.

grubbygames responds:

Agreed that it can be hard or time consuming. To make it go faster, check out the hotkeys, listed here:

http://incredibots.com/help.php#secti on4