2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

I can't beat friend politics or the H.U.M.

Nope, I can't beat the dozens of fans you have by posting this review, but I sure as hell want to share my disgust with others for the sole reason that I can.
Personally, I didn't like this movie. Alot of movies made by you have disappointed me lately. It's as if you've given in to the mindless less-than-intelligent jokes everyone seems to like. At first I liked a few of these jokes, but in the end it was just repetition.
You're a talented person and I did like quite a few of your animations, but not this one. Sorry, I guess?

Have a good life, mate.

LazyMuffin responds:

It's okay BRAH.
Thanks.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Perfect!

This movie is a collective genius of awesomeness. It really portraits how one-toned Newgrounds, Brawl-movies and everything else can be.

And even with different styles!
Twenty thumbs up.

V-Day Shorts V-Day Shorts

Very nice indeed.

I liked the smoothness, anticipation and naturalness of the movements. The blood effects are very nice too.
That you provided a name with every part made me fill with glee, as most shortimations are just pow-pow-pow newanim newanim pow in one continuous, chaotic mess.

Would you mind if I use these little anims as training for my animations?

Peace out,
Akadra.

PS: Good music choice, too bad it couldn't be filled with more short anims.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Okay.

It was okay, the fun of finding a dollar on the street was pretty much symbolised right there but i don't find it to be worth a 5 and a 10. I don't understand how this arrived at the frontpage, it's just like Tom said: 'You know, i found a dollar this morning, so let's but this bitch on frontpage.'

Gher 2 Gher 2

Cool!

Awesomeness just shines off of this movie! Great job and keep it up!

PLAS!

aap responds:

Thanks Akadra! :)

Blerf Blerf

Very f'ing awesome.

"You don't need a zero, you need a five... and a taxi"

Very nice, Aap! I hope to see more from you and i sure hope you keep improving, i see and think you used a higher framerate in this one, am i right?
Anyways, you got a five from me.

PLAS!

Akadra,

aap responds:

Thanks! :)

Well, I used 24 FPS in this one like all my newer movies.

So are you still making animations? Haven't seen anything from you lately.

Plas!

Do I eat the...? STWPT Do I eat the...? STWPT

Very nice

And just now i was so far with my part. :(

Nice that you submitted your part anyways, nice job.

Lazyfeet responds:

Well, I'd still carry on with the part. Perhaps you could submit it separately too or one day put it in another flash. It's never good to leave flash unfinished :D

Also, I don't know, perhaps it might start up again ;)

Deathgore Deathgore

Make the second one.

Or else i will be very sad. :'(

AustinBreed responds:

:'(

Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot

Pretty good.

But i don't agree with the fact that this flash is on the front page, because it was short, at some points i tought you didn't spend a lot a lot of time on it, seeing the lines becoming thicker and thinner at some points.

I liked the pixel to non-pixel and back effect at the end, though.

Phoenix What? Phoenix What?

Very nice!

I liked them all!

You should listen to your fans and make a sequel.